Kontakt:

Karolinchambel@hotmail.com

tisdag, februari 17

I always have you

I learn every time I bleed that the truth is a Stranger , Sorry but I have to move on and leave you behind me. I can't waste my time and I have realize that nothing is broken. You dont need to worry about everything I have done. I Lived every second like you was my last one! But now i don't look back i got a new direction, I loved you once. Needed protection. You're still a part of everything I do You're on my heart just like a tattoo, I'll always have you.

If I live every moment, Won't change any moment, There's still apart of me in you. I will never regret you! It is Still the memory of you that marks everything I do. I loved you once and i always will you are still a part of everything i do. You're in my heart just like a tattoo. Just like a tattoo.

I'll Always have you

I love you always will and always have!

Inga kommentarer:

COPYTIGHT (C) KAROLIN CHAMBEL