Kontakt:

Karolinchambel@hotmail.com

tisdag, december 9

Im Good.

Sometimes life takes you back, back in a time in your life that always will be a part of you. I Think about the past sometimes n just sometimes it hurt. I dont know but it feels like i lost so many people in the past. I have so many storys to tell n so many memories to remember, but still i dont know. Did all the things in my life happend for one reason or is it just me? I dont know but even if i lost some thing on the road i learnd so much. I wish that i could just see what the others think about the hole thing, about there lifes n what it meant for them to go on without having teh thing you had yesterday n get new things to worry about? I know you kind a lost in my mind when you are reading this but im totaly confused. I dont really know but i think everthing happends for us to learn someting, I belive in Karma. Ana I think that Karma my friend will make you lose aswell as i have done. But still i want you to know, Im good now. You cant hurt me like you once did, Im just me. And that you cant take, cause like me is someting you never can be.
Kiss n hugs
Karolin Chambel

Inga kommentarer:

COPYTIGHT (C) KAROLIN CHAMBEL