Kontakt:

Karolinchambel@hotmail.com

torsdag, september 11

3 words and 8 letters

Sometimes the hardest thing to do is to say i love you to someone you really love, you are afriad off the promes you making but what you dont think about is, that it is not a promes to love forever, it means that you love them now. They make you feel happy, and i hope you make them happy to. Is 3 word and 8 letters, but it is the most beautiful words n letter you can ever tell me because I love you to. <3
But babe, all I really want is you here next to me, you dont need to say a word, just come to me. Before i go.
"So kiss me and smile for me, Tell me that youll wait for me
Hold me like youll never let me go Cause Im leavin on a jet plane
Dont know when Ill be back again, Oh babe, I hate to go"
XXxx
Karolin Chambel

Inga kommentarer:

COPYTIGHT (C) KAROLIN CHAMBEL