Kontakt:

Karolinchambel@hotmail.com

tisdag, april 29

you made it 17 years ago

I gave you a tyr to get to know me for 7 years ago and ever sense i met you, all you have done, is making me feel insecure an sad. You keep leting me down, Keep letting me belive tgat you want to spend time with me, but now i know. you will never know me, and you will nerver try, You dont want to nd you dont care. You have made you chosie 17 years ago, you dont want me, you dont want me in your life at all, now you just doing this because you want to look good. So please let me be know, stop hurting me, Go and live your happy family life i wont be in the way. So i`m saying godby now, because i dont want to get hurt.You are my dad but still your not, so now i have met you and i know that i look like you and how you are, and my sisters n my brother will understand one day when day are older. but now i will just let this be.
When i needed you the most, you just let me slip n fall.

Inga kommentarer:

COPYTIGHT (C) KAROLIN CHAMBEL