Kontakt:

Karolinchambel@hotmail.com

fredag, januari 4

Daddy.



You left me without even know me, you diden`t even wanne try.
I was a baby how could i do something wrong, yóu mist my hole
life and you dont even tell me why. When we had daddy`s day in school
i diden`t have one because of you. I send you a letter once,
but you just trough that away, and all i wanted was to say to you.
Daddy, daddy dont leave please get to know me better
I will prove that i`m a good girl, yes i can be that to.
daddy daddy dont leave.

Now I`m older and i met you, not because you wanted,
cuz someone told you. You wanne tell me how to live my life,
but that is not that way it is gonna be. Becuase when you were gone, i
found a real dad and he loves me for who i really i`m.
He has been there when i were said and hurt,
he has been there for all the times i needed,
he has been here with me. So please leave now, dont make it any harder.
it is to late so start it over, it`s to late to be a friend. So please
forgive me for saying this to you but it`s true,
you have hurt me enough. You dont wanne be here,
so why stay at all.
Is it better for you to leave me now and stop hurting.

Because that is all you ever done.


By: karolin

Inga kommentarer:

COPYTIGHT (C) KAROLIN CHAMBEL