Kontakt:

Karolinchambel@hotmail.com

tisdag, augusti 21

you had a good girl.

Somehow I sit here, and I think about it, Who needs love, before they been without it. When I met you, I didn‘t wanna let you in, but you did something to me you took my hand.You told me you would never do me wrong, that what we could have together will be so strong and that you never let go. But then how could you take my heart and run, I was so mistreated. I thought you could be the one, You were all I needed, you made me feel happy. Babe, you had a good girl, I would give you the world even all the stars above. I wanted to give you my love, all of my love but i dident have the time. And now no matter how hard I try to fight it, you are still there.When I remember what you did, when you run away. I hate myself for believing in what you said, I put my trust in you, I gave my own to you and now In the end there‘s no more left. I was that girl how would never leave your side.

You had a good girl but you let her slip away

Why is it that everytime I looked in your eyes I see something wrong, insecurity, When all along I been trying make it right, loving you faithfully. But now i`m going to stop I cant wait for you.

Inga kommentarer:

COPYTIGHT (C) KAROLIN CHAMBEL