Kontakt:

Karolinchambel@hotmail.com

måndag, juli 9

It is true.

I feel like someting is missing, like a big black hole in my heart. It is because of you , of what you did, even if you dident do so mutch. But the fact that you dident do anyting, you just left becuse you wanted to have fun on your little trip. Wish we could switch up the roles And I could be that persen who just dont give a shit. Be the one who says when you call that you are out somewere having fun and cant talk. Dont take this wrong cuz i can have fun without you to, but the thing is i dont put it in your face that i been out party untill 7 in the morning just to make you sad, but i wish that i could do that but i cant I`m to nice, i dont want to hurt anyone even if you say it dosnt hurt you, i know it dose. Everthing was so good before you were leving for this trip and i know it is just becuse of that, whay we are not together now. I wanted to be with you day and night, just to be by your side so that i could show you that I care, and still i know that my love is real and my feelings pure, so if you would just forget about being prod and say that you wanted to try agian, i know that i will let you in, even if you were the only one that hurt me. You dont even need to ask me why, you know how i feel. Because I know, it‘s true, I‘m still in love with you.

Inga kommentarer:

COPYTIGHT (C) KAROLIN CHAMBEL